Saturday, November 14, 2015

Get Your Red-Hot Dragons! And Supernovas! Hot Hot Hot!

I’ve got two specials going at once, starting today! Am I crazy or what? (Yeah, I know.)

For dragon lovers, or anyone wanting to dive more deeply into the Star Rigger Universe, I offer Dragons in the Stars! How much? Ninety-nine coppers, or a single George Washington, keep the change! That’s way less than a good cup of coffee. For a very limited time, this is, so don’t delay.


$.99 @ Kindle | Nook | Smashwords | Kobo | iTunes | Google

For lovers of hard SF, with layers of big cosmic stuff interwoven with nanotech and AI, not to mention interesting characters, I offer From a Changeling Star! How much? This one’s a single George Washington plus ninety-nine coppers. Still less than a cup of coffee! Think of this: the more copies you buy, the more you save!


$1.99 @ Kindle | Nook | Smashwords | Kobo | iTunes | Google

I didn’t set out intending to do two at once, but that’s how my Bookbub and Fussy Librarian promos, respectively, shook out. So I’m riding the tiger.

Just for a few days, on this one.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home